HZP (Herbstzuchtprüfung) – September 8-10, 2017
Organizer: Kleine Münsterländer – Group North America
Test Director: Richard Runge, P.O. Box 322, Andalusia, IL 61232,
Tel: (309) 236-0350, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit http://registration.japa4u.de to download the Test Entry Form (FB1).
- Fill out the document electronically by using a PC or Mac computer.
- Enter your email address and click on “send now” within the document, which speeds data entry and immediately emails a confirmation of your registration.
- Print out the Test Entry Form (FB1) and sign it with a legible signature.
- Send three (3) copies of each of the following documents
- Formblatt 1 (FB 1),
- a copy of previous VJP/Solms test score sheets, and
- your dog’s pedigree/Ahnentafel
to Test Registrar Tim Farmer, N8457 Fox Run Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Tel: (608) 697-1671, E-Mail: email@example.com.
Registration Deadline: August 4, 2017
HZP: $125. Full refunds will be granted to withdrawals up until August 4, thereafter, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Meeting place for all handlers and judges: Jeff Henke, 6442 – 114th Ave., Wapello, IA 52653
Test-Day Registration: All participants will receive further information about the running order and test program about a month before their test. Handlers must be in possession of a valid hunting license which shall be presented at the time of registration. The handler must also display a valid rabies vaccination for his/her dog.
Judges and handler’s meeting: All judges and handlers will meet for a pre-test briefing at 7 a.m. on the morning of the test. Judges will review their expectations and share tips with all handlers. In addition, handlers will have an opportunity to ask questions of the judging team(s).
Eligibility and testing requirements: All dogs with an F.C.I. pedigree, which were whelped after September 30. 2015, are eligible for admission to the test. All applicants must be a member of an JGHV-affiliated club. Only those dogs which have no breed-excluding faults up until the registration deadline will be permitted to test. The test will be conducted in accordance with the current VZPO (“Regulations for Association Breed Tests”) of the JGHV.
Five dogs can be tested in each on each day (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). KlM will have priority, but testing spots untaken by 6 pm on August 4th will be open to all breeds, according to the date on which their registration was received.
Shotguns: The Senior Judge of each testing group will arrange to have a qualified individual shoot to test gun sensitivity at the water or in the field, so handlers do not need to bring their own firearms.
Miscellaneous: Organizers will try to arrange for a food truck which will offer breakfast and lunch, otherwise, each handler will be expected to take care of their own breakfast and lunch. Test results and paperwork will be announced and distributed after the test.
- Hotel Wapello, 227 N Main St, Wapello, IA 52653, (319) 523-2341
- Roy El Motel, 405 U.S Hwy 61, Wapello, IA 52653 (319) 523-2111
- Hampton Inn Muscatine, 3303 North Port Drive, Muscatine, Iowa, 52761, (563) 264-3003
- Super 8 Muscatine, 2900 U.S Hwy 61, Muscatine, IA 52761, (563) 263-9100
- Comfort Inn, 115 Cleveland St, Muscatine, IA 52761, (563) 263-1500
- Other hotels in the Muscatine area
We look forward to seeing you at the test!